Sunday, December 02, 2012

A Name and a Blessing

December 2, 2012
Derek was able to bless Elara today. It was a beautiful blessing. It felt like Elara knew what was happening today. That it was a special day. She slept good last night and got up to eat at the right times for me. Then, she woke up content this morning and as the day progress she got more and more smiley. She was so happy! She smiled and cooed and was just beautiful today. Derek did an amazing job with the blessing. The spirit was so strong. Elara did great too! We feel so blessed! We had Derek's Mom and Step Dad, his sister's family, and my parents that were able to come and it made it super special. Thank you to those who could come and thank you to those who thought of us today. I have just felt an overwhelming sense of joy today. I love my little family so much!





1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

So sad we couldn't be there. She is just BEAUTIFUL!