Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Iphone pictures from Kael's birthday

So, I totally forgot about the pictures Derek sent me from his phone of Kael's birthday. Better late than never because I don't want to forget this boy's cute face on his 4th birthday. He loved it so much and he just makes us so happy!

 Kael had to show Grammy and Grampster he could ride his bike with only 2 wheels. He is such a show off. 
 And we can't forget Angry Birds Blocks. I don't think this was on his birthday, but almost every time we get these blocks out this is what he wants to do now. I make "green piggies" build a wall, and Kael makes a red, blue and yellow angry bird to throw at them. He could play this all day if I let him.

And we always love Discovery Gateway. I just need to brave it with all 3 kids again, and I'm just not that brave yet. Maybe when Derek has a break sometime...

No comments: