Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Burned Pickle Pizza

I won't put large photos on of this, but yes it is burned homemade pepperoni pickle pizza. Ever since Kael watched a Barney "yes I said Barney I let my children watch it, thanks netflix" show that made a disgusting pizza made of tons of weird stuff that included pickles, Kael has wanted to make a pizza with pickles on it. So, one day we set to work. It was a masterpiece! Plenty of cheese and pepperoni's. The dough was made great. One problem. I get distracted easily... AND... I burned the pizza. Not just a little. Like 15 minutes over too much. No worries. Kael and Eden still ate a slice. And they did eat the part with pickles...

Don't mind Eden's dirty face and expression. Truly she did love that pickled pizza. She ate it and asked for more and carried it around with her throughout the day. Gross. Yes.

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

You are such and awesome Mom!