Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Raw Unedited Life

February has been busy with sick kids, doctors appointments, tests, finals prep, board prep, sick me, and getting ready for Disneyland. I haven't taken hardly any photos this month. This is about it really and truly and today is the last day of Feb. Even though it has been a long hard month, we can see our blessings and are growing as a family in all that we do. We have spent way too much time on electronics as you can see below. I'm hoping after Disneyland we can cut back A LOT and hopefully get TV and computer down to 1 hour a day! It will be a stretch, but the kids do better that way.
 Derek doing homework, and the kids are exploring technology aka Angry Birds.
 Kael and Eden have found a new hiding place. Usually I look back there and they are being so cute together. I think Kael accidently hit Eden's head right as I was taking the picture this time though... Oops.
 Now she's happy and Kael decided to be silly and climb over the couch. I don't think those couches are going to last another 6 years like I'm hoping to get us through residency... Someone somewhere say a prayer for them.
 Our count down to Disneyland. Kael has been asking since December when are we going to Disneyland. It has been hard to explain that, "No, don't go get your shoes and coat, we aren't leaving yet..." So, we made a calendar and a chain. I should have taken a before picture, but the kids have loved cutting the chain down each night, (more like once a week), and putting stickers on the chart every night. 

Only 3 more days, now to just get everyone feeling better and the house cleaned. So, to the doctor in 2 hours and toilet here I come...

Insert: 104.1 fever for Kael. Definitely going to the doctor soon. BLAH this cursed sickness! Also, could someone pray we are healthy before we leave for Disneyland. And, maybe for good weather, and no rain.
Thank you prayer people. We need it bad.

No comments: