Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day / Derek Birthday / Sick Kids

So, to start out this crazy day, the kids slept a little bit for the first time in several days which ment I got to sleep in my bed for most of the night. It was amazing. Then, they slept in until 7:30! Say what?! Yes... When I got up I noticed this amazing heart shaped omlette waiting for me! What?! It has been such a good day compared to the last several. I just hope Derek's birthday is going as well as my Valentines Day, cause seriously right now I'm feeling pretty special.

Since both kids are sick I decided we needed to do a store run and get juice and popsicles.

I gave Kael and Eden a popsicle and asked Kael if he was feeling better. His reply, "No Mom, I'm SICK!", then Eden pipes in, "I'm sick too!". Yes, you are sick. Thus, the popsicles... Totally had to be there to enjoy this conversation, but seriously these two kids are super cute!

Now just waiting for Derek to get home from school and this day will be awesome.

Kael and Eden delivered Valentines to the kids in the primary. It was super cute. I love that they are both old enough to do this. They love giving other kids treats. They went from door to door and loved knocking and saying Happy Valentines Day. They are seriously awesome kids. I love living in our ward. It is perfect for the kids.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying their day as much as I am. Now I just need a nap today and life would be awesome.

Happy Valentines Day everyone and Happy Birthday Derek!

No comments: