Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Little About Eden

She is SO stubborn! Lately she is so persistent that she needs to stand or walk and refuses to sit down or to crawl. She really doesn't have that great of balance, but she is determined. I have learned that Eden will NOT do something unless she is ready. She took so long to sit up, to crawl, etc. However, once she decided she wanted to do it, (sit, crawl) she took off in a matter of days.
This being said, today Eden stood by herself without holding on to anything for the first time. She has been whining all day, but she did it! She is persistent, stubborn, and determined. I am so in love with this little girl, and she shows me who is boss every day!

I'm so grateful for her because she teaches me so much. I love that she is persistent, stubborn, and determined. She is also the sweetest, most loving girl. I hope she keeps these attributes throughout her life. She amazes me every day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
I LOVE YOU EDEN!

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

that is an eerily familiar face! hahaha! gotta love stubborn girls. I love reading your Eden thoughts. they help me remember that it is SO worth it! and help me be more patient with Kaylee. just need to teach them what to be stubborn about and they will be just fine.