Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Big Man

I have to say I was impressed with how this event turned out. The University Student Apartments hosted an activity for each village to see Santa. I think the whole process took about 40 minutes. Perfect for my little wiggle kids. They had donuts, coloring pages, and Frosty the Snowman movie playing to entertain the kids while they waited their turn. Kael however was not interested in any of it. He was so excited to be in a room full of people he just started going crazy with excitement and standing by a bunch of older boys.

Kael was more interested in the candy cane they gave him than looking at Santa. He wouldn't look at him at all! I think he was a bit nervous, and the candy cane helped him out a bit.
Eden wanted nothing to do with Santa at all. She took one look at him and screamed. And Kael just wanted the candy cane still.

Eden: "Get me away from this hairy guy!" ;)

No comments: