Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nesting

I feel totally behind in preparing for Eden to get here. However, I KNOW I am not and that I have lots of time. So, I am considering myself officially in some sort of nesting stage of pregnancy.
-I'm cleaning my house better than I usually do.
-Creating lists upon lists. (Most of the stuff I want to do is not neccessary at this point. I mean I have 10 weeks left!)
-Starting fun projects.
I recently got a sewing machine (which I love so far!), and I might mention I haven't used one by myself since my 7th grade home ec class. A little scary, but a fun adventure!
I have also started crocheting again.
I just know that this little girl is going to be bald. I was bald till I was about 2 probably and I really want to be able to make my little girl look like a little girl... Any help out there will be appreciated!
I am going to be making her head bands, crocheted hats, and looking into jewelry.
Here is what I've done so far. I have crocheted around a receiving blanket, one head band done, and started crocheting around some burp cloths.

4 comments:

Sharon Sapp said...

Well, my dear Granddaughter, you have done very well !!! You are sooo
going to enjoy your sewing machine.
My my four were little I found sewing was very relaxing......Love
you. xxooxx Grandma

Nate and Sum said...

The headband looks great!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

I've got stuff for Eden. Working on a few more things, then they are coming your way. :)

Kim said...

Girls are so fun! I never thought I would get into all the girly stuff but I totally have. I just started crocheting again too and I just got a pattern for baby hats. I guess she'll probably be a warmer weather baby but you can always make them now for next winter. Let me know if you are interested!