Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flower and Vermont



Ok here is my finished project. I didn't know I could make a flower. It was super easy and I love it! It could actually be this huge 3 layers, but I made it my own, and I'm happy with it.I'm really going to love crocheting a lot more stuff now that I've figured out a little.

Derek left this morning for his medical school interview in Vermont. I know he is going to do great, but I can't help but be nervous. His flight is loading right now, so already that is better than his flight to Virginia. Any prayers our way would be appreciated. I'm excited, but I will feel better when he is home and all of this interviewing is done!

March will be a HUGE month for us. We will find out where we are accepted to medical school and get a baby girl. Whew. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Good luck to Derek! I'm sure he'll do good. :) Congrats on the baby girl! Now you have one of each!

Wayne and Melinda said...

Sharice you're so talented!! That hat is adorable!! If only I could crochet like that!! Good luck with the interviews:)

Melinda

Kim said...

Wow that turned out great. I never did get around to making my flower yet. She has a cute new pattern that has bunny ears that stick straight up. I'm totally thinking about getting it and making Tess wear it for Easter!

Good luck with the med school stuff - we know all too well what it is like to wait for people to let you know about jobs/school!