Friday, September 11, 2009

Nursing Covers

This was posted on a blog (Thanks Brittany), so I figure I will post it too and pass on the favor!

I just bought a nursing cover for $8.95 TOTAL! I haven't seen any cheaper than $30 and I can't make one for myself, so I bought it! These are usually $32 regular price plus shipping, but the deal gives you them free and all you pay is the $8.95 shipping! They are on back order until Sep. 25th. If you already have one they work great as baby shower gifts as well!


Select the one you want, enter the code: Chatter or cushy2

I used chatter and it really worked! This is the one I got.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mrs. Higbee said...

Soooo funny. I was just looking up a pattern for these today, because I am to cheap to purchase one.

porter said...

did you ever get this cover. did it really work....