Thursday, September 03, 2009

Heart Beat

I had my first doctors appointment today. I went in not thinking I'd be able to hear a heart beat, but we had success!!! The doctor thinks I am further along than we both thought, and he put my due date at March 20th for now. We'll get a better date at the ultra sound at 20 weeks.

It was just really exciting because I went in with no expectations and left feeling like this is really going to happen! Hearing the heart beat made it so much more real (not that being sick hasn't).

Also, I didn't get sick or pass out after having my blood drawn! I know it is rediculous because I used to draw people's blood all the time, but I was way proud of myself! However, I can see the beginnings of a nice BIG bruise coming... Oh well.

SO I'm getting excited to meet you baby #2, but take your time getting here! Please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the heartbeat! That is always so nice to hear! Praying for a nice, calm, healthy pregnancy!