Monday, September 14, 2009

Belly Shot

I know I am REALLY small HOWEVER, looking back at pictures when I was pregnant with Kael I have seen that I am already double the size I was at this time when I was pregnant with Kael. I know everyone says that your stomach has already been stretched out so you show sooner after your first baby, but it was just really shocking to see the truth in it!


When I was pregnant with Kael I kept thinking "I can't wait to have a cute belly so everyone can see that I'm pregnant". How lame was I.... Being big is NOT fun or cute! Well on other people it is.


So this time around I keep thinking please stay small for as long as possible, and it just isn't happening! I am a constant stomach sleeper! I HAVE to lay on my stomach to fall asleep, so as soon as the belly gets big, good bye wonderful sleep... AND it's already begun to make me uncomfortable on my belly....


So, please belly STAY SMALL for as long as possible!
Before (Kael 14 weeks)After (Baby #2 about 12 1/2 wks)

2 comments:

::dallas:: said...

cute!! so excited!! seems like everyone is pregers right now!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

haha! I know exactly how you feel. Good thing it's totally worth it. You look great by the way.