Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Daddy/Daughter Dance February 22, 2019

After months of planning and weeks of prep it all was finally coming together. We had compliments that it was the funnest dance some of the guys had "ever" been too. I'll take that compliment! I made about 150 cupcakes and frosting for everyone to decorate their own cupcake. We had sweethearts on the tables to decorate/eat. Lasagna and salad for dinner. The girls made the flowers to decorate. A fun photo booth and a balloon drop. I made the play list of music and it seemed like everyone had a really great time my girls most of all.



Andrew and Blake showed up in style and brought my girls beautiful corsages and I may have gone in the back room and just cried like a baby.
These girls love these cousins of theirs SO much. If they couldn't have their Dad this was the next best thing, and boy did they get spoiled and have a fun night. They know they are loved, and we appreciate it so much!





Decorating their own cupcake was pretty fun!
 The balloon drop was one of my favorite parts of the night.

 And the bubbles and the Limbo! It was all just really fun!
 I'm so grateful to Amy and Nancy for all the help in making this a success. I give Nancy an idea and she would just go with it and make it fabulous! Her creativity has no ends and I am loving working with her!


No comments: