Wednesday, November 30, 2016

August 2016




 Connor tried walking in real shoes for the first time... He struggled. It took him about a month to become a pro and now he loves shoes.
Connor has a love for finding water and jumping in it fully clothed.
The kids found a little bottle nose turtle in the ditch the other day and loved keeping it for a few days before letting it go back.


The kids started school on August 22nd, but will post pictures by itself.

Connor has become a walking tornado... He leaves a path of destruction everywhere he goes.


Kael caught a baby snake.
The kids and I surviving Derek being gone all the time and eventually leaving for a month to Corpus Christi.
 When it rains it pours in Texas and we take advantage of it and jump on the trampoline.


Connor managed to flush his puppy toy down the toilet and it got stuck stuck... So, I borrowed a snake and took off the toilet and figured the crap out literally. I am now officially the toilet queen and can accomplish fixing just about any toilet problem I have decided. I think I'll add that to my resume.


Elara started joy school once a week on Wednesdays on August 31st. The kids are officially growing up.


No comments: