Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Mom Stories

Over the last several months I have realized the kids do and say some pretty amazing stuff. I never write it down, but with Derek gone a lot I text message him what is going on at home. I figured out how to save each of the texts I want to remember and started saving some of them. This post is dedicated to the stories I tell Derek as the Mom of our children. Not all are funny, some are just the common things happening day to day, and in reality some days those are the real days I want to remember. I haven't saved as many as I would like, but it is a new goal of mine.

November 19, 2014
Well I almost made it without an 11 o'clock wake up call from Kael... Tonight it was his whispered voice in the monitor.. Moooom, moooom, there's poop on my underwear...... Moooom... Haha poor kid had a skid mark and was pooping in the toilet at this hour.... I love ya. Hope you are holding up.

In his defense he has been sick over a week and has been so miserable. I'll take skid marks over the misery.

November 2, 2014
Awesome. Odin pooped allll over his cage last night...
I really don't want to bathe odin now
Glorious 69 degrees in house. Odin ran out of bath tub with soap everywhere and I can't find his pink brush
Kael was just talking out loud saying permit and other "it" words... He then quietly comes up to me and asks mommy is shit a word? I asked if someone told him that word and he said no and I told him it was a bad word.
Elara is driving the kids car outside with Odin. Laughing a ton. Eden is doing homework I forgot and now Kael and her are driving me crazy. Trying to get some laundry done
And I was throwing the moldy pumpkins out and putting them in a trash bag first and one of the big ones gushed juices all over me! Ew ew ewww! I'm so grossed out
Soapy pug, juicy pumpkins and (shit literally the word and the stuff) all today. It has been quite the morning...

Maybe we should have tried for stake conference... Haha



10-17-14
So I got the kids on the bus quite reluctantly. Really didn't want to get up. But we did it and even got our family prayer in. Then the kids ran to the school bus and I ran to catch up with Elara in tow and kael was in line and got all the way to the bus and Eden had already gotten on when kael turned around and ran back to me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and the biggest hug and told me he loved me... Probably one of the best mom moments in a while... Love that kid so much!!!

10-16-14
Ugh. Barely made it to the bus this morning, and eden was crying for her necklace and didn't brush her teeth. Barely said a quick prayer with eden and that made her a little happy because I put her necklace in her backpack and told her to ask her teacher to put it on her.

Wednesday 10-15-14

 Eden refused a sweater because she likes to be "cold" haha and kael insisted on a sweater.

Dressed for the day by 8:20. Now to get stuff done. Love and miss you a lot. Also did scripture and prayers with kids this morning! It really helps and is so easy! I really love it!

Go upstairs to write the letter my dad needs to sign for car and to scan and email it... Took too long because Elara dumped all the syrup out on the pantry floor... Full bottle...

Didn't yell or anything, but seriously! She is a troublemaker...

In her defense she tried to clean it with a rag... That's what helped me not be mad, she's too cute.

Kael made a new friend today. His name is Matthew. And then there is another boy named Tristan that is nice to him too. Both ride the bus at a different stop in this neighborhood.


No comments: