Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 5: Disney's Animal Kingdom

A zoo on steroids. That is my thoughts about Disney's Animal Kingdom. It was awesome! The animals were just out roaming about. There were trees everywhere and you felt enclosed almost the whole time. I have to say we didn't pick the best food for lunch, but we did convince them to special make churros for us since it was our last day at Disney! Nothing better than fresh churros! And, Everest was awesome! If I didn't insist  we end the rides on a splash ride and had Derek and Ashley get soaked it might have been a little less cold. I insisted on going again so I could get soaked and soaked I got. It was fun. The End!

My face on every single roller coaster of the trip.













 They had a petting zoo and the goats were oh so fun to pet.


That night we went to Downtown Disney and ate dinner at a Dinosaur Restaurant called T-Rex Cafe. The food wasn't great, but it was a fun time. The dragon and horse rider are done completely out of legos behind Derek. And we got ice cream, which finished the night awesome.

No comments: