Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 4 Epcot

We were told to expect a lot out of Epcot. It was fun, but I think we were disappointed a little. We started the day out by doing a mission to space. It made the best of the group nauseous and I was already sick and it just put me over the edge... It was a lot of fun to do the innovations center and I bet my kids would love it. The test track was awesome. Since we had all been to most parts of the world walking through the different countries just wasn't that exciting for us. I really loved seeing all the agriculture things that Disney is doing and that was fun, but otherwise, it got about a C rating from me. If we went back I'm sure we would enjoy it and if we had stayed for the night shows it would have ended better. China got my vote for awesome service award though because they made a birthday card for Derek and gave him free cake! Epcot was fun!


The test track was a lot of fun. You got to design your car and then test it out. Ours didn't quite look like this.
Norway was the inspiration for the movie Frozen. It was too bad Derek and I hadn't seen it yet, because it was awesome in there. This was my favorite part of the different places represented at Epcot. There were little girls lined up waiting hours to meet Elsa and Anna from the movie.



Derek taking it like a man, and me being weird as usual. 



 Awesome China and their generous gift of a card and cake for Derek.




 Germany







This summed up my day at epcot... Sick sick sick. We came back to the resort around 3 and I took a 3 hour nap while everyone else went to dinner.

No comments: