Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Relief Society General Broadcast at the Conference Center September 28, 2013

I can't believe I forgot about these photos!!! This was one of the best experiences of my life hands down! I absolutely love the ward we are in. This will be one of the hardest things about moving next year. Our ward has changed so much every 6 months, but the love has not. These ladies are my absolute favorite and they have served me and my family unconditionally with so much love and have shown me love. I could write novels about each of the ladies in this picture. 

As for conference it was amazing. Our Stake Relief Society activity was conference so they treated us to Cafe Rio and then shuttled everyone to the Conference Center and gave us all treat bags. It was a great missionary opportunity and I loved being able to invite some ladies from our court who are Muslim to come with us. My favorite part of the whole night was seeing President Monson walk in the room. Everyone stood and it was quiet. I got to lean over to my friend Hulkaroy and say, "That is our Prophet right there!" The feeling I got I will treasure forever. I loved hearing President Monson talk about the love he has for his wife who has passed away. How difficult it is for him, but that knowledge he has that he gets to be with her again someday radiated from him. He talked of his love for us as women. How we are special, unique, valuable and loved daughters of God. It was very touching. I could feel His love for each sister. I loved hearing from the General Relief Society Presidency. They had such great talks and I really am looking forward to reading them in the Ensign next month. 
University 3rd Ward!
Top Left: Nickie Bradbury, Esther Rigby, Brooke Crook, Aneela Sadia (Non-member), Rachel Naylor, Gerry Klenk, Sarah Lewis, Annie Lemaster, Suzie Bosteder, Rebecca Hale, Tricia Oborn.
Bottom Row Left: Kailey Heywood, Hulkaroy Kayumova (Non-member), Carlee Griffiths, ME, Lexi Jones, and Stephanie Richard
 The Ladies I got to attend with! Some of my favorite people!
Hulkaroy, Me, Nickie, and Annie
 Standing in the conference center.
 Excited much Sharice? Yes. Yes I am!
Salt Lake City temple in the background.

No comments: