Thursday, September 01, 2011

A New Love


On Tuesday we went with our friend Ling Ja and her little boy to story time at the library on Foothill. We only made it for the last 5 minutes, but Kael and Eden loved it! I decided that this is a definite weekly must do. I get my exercise in by walking and the kids get out of the house.

We went again today, and made it for the whole 30 minutes. I even got a library card while I was there. Oh I love the library! For story time they sang songs, read books, and at the end had bubbles. Kael was so good. He sang the songs, he participated, and everyone thought he was pretty funny. I am excited to go again next week.

And, a picture of the girl because she is super cute. I love her scourt! Do you remember wearing those when you were a kid? I do. I love it! Her hair is getting so long, and I love the new bows I got her. Oh I love this girl.

No comments: