Saturday, March 06, 2010

Pregnant me, and Derek's Motorcycle

Eden: 36 wk 4 days
Kael: 37 weeks

This is suppose to be a post about Derek, but I'm throwing in pregnant pictures to get them out of the way. It will hopefully be the last one for a LONG while. Just wanted to show a comparison from Kael and Eden. I think I carry Eden a lot lower than Kael. Kael was always in my ribs, but Eden is always on my bladder. Can't decide which is worse...


Some of you know Derek got a motorcycle, Kawasaki Ninja, a year ago in January. Well it was very useful on saving gas etc. However, Derek said when he got on the freeway it felt like the wind was going to blow him over because of its high center of gravity. In my mind, NOT cool and not safe. So, we sold the Ninja and we looked around for a while and found a lower riding motorcycle. This is Derek on his new motorcycle that we bought around August if I remember right... It is a Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter for anyone more technical than me. :) I'm glad we were able to find something that he felt safer on. It is a lot heavier bike than the last motorcycle he had and it runs great and saves us gas money and miles on our car. Depending on where we go to medical school we will probably end up selling it because of snow. It works great here in St. George where it snows once or twice a year, but we won't be here much longer. So if you know anyone wanting a motorcycle somtime in the summer let us know. It runs AWESOME.


No comments: