Monday, February 22, 2010

Janice Tagged Me

The rules are: Post 10 honest confessions about yourself, then tag 5 people to do the same.
1. I also am not a fan of chocolate. I can eat a little tiny bit occasionally, however, I can't even finish a candy bar usually.
2. Derek was my first kiss. He knew that and he wanted it to be special for me and refused to kiss me. About a day after he found out that I wanted to kiss him, I made sure he couldn't wait any longer. ;) Love ya babe!
3. I have a terrible habit of putting my fingers in my mouth and just sucking on them. And I touch my face way too much. Gross I know.
4. My personality changes quite frequently... Meaning, sometimes I'm way shy, but most of the time I'm bubbly. It's weird I know. I'm usually always happy inside though, whether my face shows it or not.
5. I LOVE starbursts, skittles, sour patch kids, Mike and Ikes, sour patch straws, and anything that is simply sugar. Mmmmm.
6. That candy makes my teeth hurt.
7. I hate talking on the telephone. It is a REAL phobia. I'm ok with it now, but in high school I thought having to talk on the phone was the end of the world.
8. I am not a morning person, however, since having Kael, going into his room and seeing his smile has made me a morning person. I LOVE mornings, I still don't like getting up, but I now know it is SO worth it.
9. I wanted to be a pediatric emergency room doctor since the 9th grade after watching ER and seeing my mom work. After volunteering in the emergency room at 17, confirmed I loved it, but now being a stay-at-home mom is who I am and want to be more than anything! Maybe someday in the far future I'll help Derek as a doctor in some way, but I have no desire right now anymore. I absolutely LOVE being able to stay home with my kiddo.
10. I have an awesome family who supports me and my family anyway they can. Huge thanks to my brothers who let me work at home so Derek can get ready for medical school. I wouldn't be where I am today without my family, and as odd as we are 7 red headed kids, and 2 crazy red headed parents, I'm so grateful to be a part of this family, and now to have my own crazy little family has made me realize how grateful I am to family, how important the family is, and how I want to be the best wife, mom, sister, friend etc.

I tag my brothers: Joshua, Jacob, Jerris, Jonathan, and my brother-in-laws Dwayne, and Brian.
(I'm curious...)

1 comment:

Jerris Heaton said...

I'm totally not a morning person either. I sleep a lot. sour patch kids are great when your mouth needs some salivating.