Monday, February 08, 2010

Diapers.com

Gotta love a good deal! Just saved $11.50 on pampers swaddlers at diapers.com. I'm way excited, which is why I'm posting this on my blog.

Use this referal code (SHAR0611) and you can get money off. Spend $50.00 and you get free shipping.

Referral Code is SHAR0611. Any new customers who enter your code (or your email address) when placing their first order at Diapers.com will get $10 off their first diaper order (*$49 minimum).

You can even use your manufacturers coupons on the site for extra discounts.

http://www.diapers.com

I know anyone with a kid in diapers could use a good deal, and I hope this helps someone out there. I'm nervous for 2 kids in diapers, so it was nice to get started off right.

1 comment:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Thanks so much for the email. Thats such a good deal!!