Monday, May 18, 2009

Lots of Kael

Oh NO I got caught!
Kael LOVES this mirror. When I am working at my computer in the mornings he plays with his toys in front of it and checks himself out... It is pretty funny. I have totally given up trying to keep the mirror clean. He also really likes grabbing medicine bottles and biting them with his teeth. I haven't seen this yet though and I thought it was too funny not to take a picture.
Oh well...

We took Kael swimming for the first time on Saturday the 16th. It was so much fun! Kael has always LOVED bath time so we were hoping he would like the pool and it was a definate success! We loaded him up with spf 70 that said it lasts 80 minutes twice in an hour period! He still got pink! Poor kid is definately going to have my fair skin...



Thanks Kelly for having a GREAT B-day party so that we could all enjoy the pool!



We tried out a mo hawk with his sunblock.











I love Kael's smile in this picture!






The black pug called Seebee had to show off her new and pretty swimsuit. Kael LOVES animals! Especially Seebee! He screams for joy whenever he sees her and tries to grab at her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable pics! Glad he loved the pool!!! Gotta love the pool in St. George heat!!! :-) We sure love your little man!!! Let's get together and play soon!!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Kael it just too cute!