Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Motorcycle, family pictures, and 6 months

Oh ya, Derek got a motorcycle. We have been thinking about it for some time now, and we finally did it! He leaves the car we recently got home with me and takes this to school. We sold both of our cars and got a pontiac G6 Gt with a warranty that should get us through med school and this motorcycle should help us save on miles before we go. Derek has never had an interest to really ride a motorcycle, and he is SUPER safe with it. He has the helmet, leather coat, gloves, etc to help with safety. It is all the other crazy drivers we are worried about so we say our prayers every morning! So far it has worked pretty well for us.
Derek's dad got a 1957 porsche. So we had to take a picture in it!!! =0) Oh ya and Derek got a hair cut. He has had it long since we got married, so it was a big step for us!!! We miss the longer curls, but I love the new do!






This is our first real family picture! I just can't decide... I'll let you pick!




Can you tell I have a hard time picking my favorite picture? This is Kael exactly 6 months old. He is the cutest ever! We love him so much!




















































3 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

I like the portrait family photo, but they are both great. Love Derek's new do. And have you been out for a ride on the bike with him yet? We got a helmet for me so I could ride with Jon, but I am such a tense passenger that it's not really fun for either of us. :) Jon likes riding with people who enjoy the experience. LOVE the six month pictures of Kael. He's just too cute! Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Anonymous said...

The family pics turned out really well! LOVE THEM!!! Cute cute family!!! Kael has the cutest smile!!!! Love the bike too!!! LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Nyberg Family said...

yeah, I'm a huge fan of Kael's cute little Calvin Klein outfit especially...oh wait, that's because it's the one I bought! :) Hurray for pictures! LOVE Derek's hair, it looks way classy with the beard!