Saturday, October 21, 2017

Easter 2017 - Sea World

Easter was on actual Easter Sunday this year. The way the weather worked out for our Corpus trip and being able to visit with family and such it didn't leave a good day for going to Sea World, so we decided to spend our Easter at Sea World and have a family day. I "tried" to make the kids Easter egg pancakes for breakfast... Heidi put me to shame with the amazing pancakes she made the kids while I was at girls camp. I need some pancake making lessons now. 

Sea World fun!










We had so much fun feeding the seals and sea lions, watching the shamu show, riding a whale roller coaster, playing in the splash pad, and riding the merry go round.
It was a fun filled day and celebrating 11 years of marriage together was best spent with our favorite little people and it was a very different way to spend our Easter. We still did a small Easter egg hunt before we left. The kids were spoiled once again, but they really deserve all the fun things. They are the best little people I have the pleasure of knowing and I love that they are mine.

We had fun seeing the new dolphin exhibit. Sea World just isn't Sea World without the dophins.

Derek went back to work the next day and I took all the kids to karate. Here is Connor adjusting back to normal life of being drug around everywhere waiting of the big kids having fun.

The left over Easter candy loot. It lasted forever.

Here are some random photos from April.
Proof Connor is in fact a lefty. Right before turning 2 he began favoring his left hand.
Connor LOVES sneaking fresh produce from the grocery cart. This day happened to be him snatching the kale lettuce we get for the lizard. He chews on that stuff usually at least 10 minutes before I make him spit it out because he refuses to swallow it! 
Sleeping children are the best. I find them asleep in random places all the time now... The girls are the best at assorting their little friends to sleep by them. Or simply fall asleep on the floor with no blanket...
We got dressed up so she wanted her picture taken.

 This boy just cracks me up!
Hey Mom, I'm just looking cute relaxing on the couch watching a show. Go ahead snap a photo, I know I'm cute.


Brothers
Kael loves helping me take care of Connor. He will carry that boy anywhere and everywhere on his back if I ask him. It's a favorite past time of Connor's now.

The monster I call Connor...
Needless to say, after this finger painting experience I got locks on all the doors and especially the refrigerator... He is the great hoodini however...
Waiting for Kael at scouts. He loves being superman.

No comments: