Thursday, June 01, 2017

Janurary 2017 "An exhausting month"


I'm pretty sure I slept about 2 days straight when I got home. The flight got canceled and I spent the night in the airport and got to Austin around 7 am and home around 9 in the morning. 



Eden's Christmas present this year was horse back riding lessons. Kael was so excited he paid his own money to try it out as well and Eden paid for extra lessons as well. It really made January really fun seeing them love animals.

Derek snapped this cute photo of Connor while I was gone. He officially is the most mischievous boy I have ever met.

January 14, 2017
Beach Day








January 15, 2017
Park Day/Chuck E Cheese









January 16 (Aquarium Day)
Finished my Christmas present!
January 18, 2017
Joy School
Elara's joy school class learned about snow and winter on this day and they got snow balls and Elara enlightened me about snow balls.




No comments: