Monday, October 26, 2015

Mother's Day

I spent Mother's Day at the hospital with Connor, but came home to this lovely surprise of pictures on the wall. The kids and Derek spoiled me as usual, and I felt super blessed to be the Mom of 4 amazing kiddos. Also, so grateful for Derek who spoils us daily and makes me feel like the most important Mom in the world and loves me for it. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to stay home and play Mom all day every day.
Grandma finally was here and it was perfect. It has been a while since I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom. We celebrated the day before when she arrived and went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Then, on Sunday she got to come to the hospital and hold Connor for the first time. I think that was a pretty good Mother's Day present getting hold grandbaby #20. We were so grateful for the help. It was sad letting Ashley go, but Mom was a good replacement. The kids were so happy and excited to see grandma and we were just grateful for the help!

Love you Grandma!!! 
Grandma and Connor grandbaby #20

No comments: