Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dentist

I wish I could have gotten a picture of Eden too, but this will have to do. My kids love the dentist and do a great job there. Kael didn't have any cavities and did great! Eden, had one small cavity, but it didn't need to be fixed... The poor girl is sooooo tough! Let's just say Eden has a super strong gag reflex. It was so hard for her to let them in her mouth, but she willingly opened wide when asked and gagged and coughed a lot, then opened it up again. It was going great until the fluoride treatment... You can see the size of the teeth thing on Kael. They didn't have any small enough for Eden, so in it went into her tiny mouth until she gagged so hard she threw up. Not just a little either. She was so tough! If I asked her to put that thing back in her mouth she would have. We gave her a break though and they both earned their prize. We got some good practice techniques for brushing and they have both been super excited to brush their teeth every night since. I think that reason alone is worth the 6 month check ups for the kids. Proud of my healthy mouth little kids!

No comments: