Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Phoenix Photos

 My happy girl.
 Uncle Jon hoola hooping. Classic.
 Cute Uncle Josh. He is the best Uncle and the Benton kiddos are lucky to have such a great Uncle. We sure love him!
 Eden and cousin Ellie.
 Elara was a trooper and got passed around. A lot. But here she is still smiling. Love her.
 Dad getting beat by the Benton women in basketball. Just sad. Had to hang my head in shame. hahaha
 A wii during the reception was awesome! Kael was there al night. He danced a lot. It was so cute! He sure kept up with the big kids.
 Cousins. The kids sure miss all their cousins!
 Brothers. I have the best and got to see all 4!

 The Heaton's at the reception.
 All the Sapp side boy's minus cousin Chase who will be photo shop in.
 At the temple. This was my first time in the Mesa temple. It really was a lovely wedding ceremony and reminded me how much I love and appreciate Derek and how grateful we have forever together!
 If Eden wasn't running and playing, she was eating!
 My happy brother and his beautiful bride.
Didn't realize Arizona had these beautiful succulents. I fell in love with them.

No comments: