Saturday, July 09, 2011

35 Months of Joy

Dear Kael,

I am so happy to report that I kept you alive another month. This last month I even managed to keep you alive all by myself. That's right kid. It wasn't easy, but I did it. I have to tell you that you also brought me so much joy this last month. You are such an amazing kid. That's right, I think you are becoming a kid. You are talking to me so much. You have your own opinion and you know what you do or do not want. You helped me take care of Eden and have proven to be the best big brother. You protected her from her cousins who sometimes showed a little too much love, from strangers, and from weird animals. You loved to show off your sister when we were at the airport to all kinds of strangers. You were so friendly and people were so friendly to you. You have a new love of airplanes! You asked me first thing in the morning about 3 days in a row when we got back from Ohio if we were going on the big airplane today?. You were so happy when Dad came home and brought you a "cool airplane". You love dinosaurs so much!
Kid you did it! You finally decided to be potty trained! It was a glorious day for me and it has been a glorious 2 weeks since you decided. This month has been such a roller coaster, and I'm not certain I am ready for you to be 3 in less than a month. I wish that time would slow down just a bit. I love you so much kiddo and I can't wait to see what the next months bring us. You are an amazing son, brother, friend, and child of God. Mom, Dad, and Eden love you so much. Keep being the person you are and I think you are going to do great in life.
I LOVE YOU KAEL!
Love,
Mom

No comments: