Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Heaton Cousins

Over a week ago I got to watch my nieces and nephew! We had so much fun and Kael LOVED having kids to play with! When the boys took naps I got to paint the girls nails and they got ring pops as a treat. I love boys, but it was fun to play with the girls! Love my nieces! Baby Daniel is getting so big and it really made me nervous and excited for a new baby coming! I'm just glad I have a few months still!
Can't wait to watch these Heaton kids again! This is an open invitation for kids to come play at our house anytime!






This one is blurry, but Kael was actually playing with the kids and I loved it!

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Isn't it so fun to paint the girls nails! I love when I get all three (Kaylee too) lined up on the couch. It's just too cute! I'm glad you had so much fun with the kiddos. Jake and Cole's kids are the best! We love having them over. Aren't they so sweet to the little kids? Hope your next one is a girl so we can have girly cousin get to gethers.