Thursday, March 12, 2009

Your Baby Can Read

We got Kael the videos "Your Baby Can Read". We wanted him to watch educational shows once we started realizing that when we have him in a room with us he takes in everything on the screen. We decided maybe we should already start filtering what he is watching... We saw this on the television one night, we really don't watch tv, but I randomly flipped to it one day. These shows are amazing! It took a little while for Kael to actually get into it, but he can sit and watch the show and he laughs at certain parts and it entertains him while he is learning. It is so true that babies love to learn! He loves this brain stimulation just as much as he loves learning how to crawl, which by the way he is scooting now... =0)


Kael can now put his arms up, touch his toes, and wave. It is really amazing! So far we love these videos. We'll give you more updates as the months go by.


Here is my baby watching the show.


2 comments:

Mrs. Higbee said...

okay so I have a funny story about the infomercial... Bart and I got sucked into watching it late one night, and well a combination of it and the frustrations of the past year trying to conceive... I had a nightmare. I dreamed we finally had our beautiful baby and it came out saying and spelling Mommy!!! "PUT IT BACK!" was all I could say... I am no longer allowed to watch TV before I go to bed. ;)

Derek and Sharice said...

haha that is funny and scary at the same time!