Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Update

Halloween!!! Kael and mom at the Bradley's for a spooktacular Halloween! There was a frazzled mom, 2 vampires, a kung fu fighter girl, a puppy, Dorothy from Oz, Wall E, a pug, and OUR LITTLE CHICKEN! What a group! It was so fun!


Kael just keeps growing right in front of my eyes! It is amazing! I really should just dedicate this blog to him! He's the one I always post about now anyway... I will try to put a few pictures of Derek and me up, but our focus has really changed... Besides, Kael is a lot cuter than us anyway!






This picture is of my boys! I love them both so much! Derek is a great dad and Kael is a great baby! I'm saying this as Kael is yelling at me and I still feel the same way! =0)








These pictures were taken in the beginning of October at Derek's parent's cabin. Mom we were very safe! Promise!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures!!! My blog is like yours, devoted to my children!!!